Behold, our next-gen kitchen hood with gesture control feature that lets you operate the chimney with a simple motion of your hand. Just wave left to right to turn it on, continue waving right to regulate its speed levels, and when done, wave right to left to switch it off. Technology has never been this simple!
Care and Instructions
Regular maintenance and cleaning will ensure good performance and reliability while extending the working life of the hood. The effectiveness of the kitchen hood also depends on the cleanliness of the filters.
- While cleaning the hood, do not use a wet cloth or sponge, or running water. It can be wiped with a damp cloth and cleaned immediately with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning materials when cleaning as it may scratch the surface.
- The Stainless Steel body can be cleaned using soft detergent or liquid soap for removing the grease and other stains. Please use only a soft cloth to prevent scratches.
- DO NOT wet electrical parts.
- For better performance of the kitchen hood, clean the filters once a week for normal cooking and once in 3 days if you are doing deep frying regularly.
- For cleaning the filter, please remove it from the hood.
- DO NOT clean the filter with the filter fixed onto the hood.
- The filter should be cleaned every week with normal usage and can be cleaned by hand using a mild detergent or liquid soap. It can also be dipped in liquid soap for cleaning and then rinsed thoroughly with cold water.
- The filter should be dried before fitting back to the hood.