Introducing the all new 500 Watts Prestige Splendor Mixer Grinder, a one-of-a-kind duet of power and stunning looks. Compactly built and elegantly designed, the mixer grinder occupies less space but attracts more attention. The power and durability of this mixer grinder takes on any kind of grinding with absolute ease. It comes with 3 stainless steel jars. Bring home a Splendor Mixer Grinder, the star of your kitchen.
Care and Instructions
Please keep these important points in mind while using your Prestige Mixer Grinder.
- Before the first use and if using after a long time, please check to see if the motor shaft rotates smoothly, and also the jars should be checked for free movement.
- The blades are sharp, so handle carefully while cleaning.
- To get the most from your Prestige Mixer Grinder, plan out your schedule in advance. Give dry grinding jobs priority over wet grinding jobs. Combine jobs to reduce the necessity for repeated cleaning.
- In dry grinding, the jar may get heated up due to friction. This is nothing to do with the motor and is quite natural. Your jar will cool down with time.
- It is normal for the mixer grinder to get a little discolored, especially when used with items like turmeric. To avoid this, make sure that items like turmeric do not come in contact with the mixer body.
- Do not run the mixer grinder for more than 5 minutes continuously. Give a gap of 2 minutes if you need to use for more time