Bring home the Prestige Regal Mixer Grinder, your most versatile partner in the kitchen. The 3 stainless steel jars and transparent juicer jar are built to take care of any grinding and juicing need and the 750 watts heavy duty motor is designed to make every task quick and easy. Embodying true versatility this mixer grinder, powered by a 750 watt motor can grind both wet and dry ingredients. Now, you can have chutney for your dosas, powdered masala for your curries, and more! Note: In the initial stage of using there will be a Varnish smell from the Mixer grinder and this will goes off after few usages
Care and Instructions
Please keep these important points in mind while using your Prestige Mixer Grinder.
- Before the first use and if using after a long time, please check to see if the motor shaft rotates smoothly, and also the jars should be checked for free movement.
- The blades are sharp, so handle carefully while cleaning.
- To get the most from your Prestige Mixer Grinder, plan out your schedule in advance. Give dry grinding jobs priority over wet grinding jobs. Combine jobs to reduce the necessity for repeated cleaning.
- In dry grinding, the jar may get heated up due to friction. This is nothing to do with the motor and is quite natural. Your jar will cool down with time.
- It is normal for the mixer grinder to get a little discolored, especially when used with items like turmeric. To avoid this, make sure that items like turmeric do not come in contact with the mixer body.
- Do not run the mixer grinder for more than 5 minutes continuously. Give a gap of 2 minutes if you need to use for more time