This Prestige Induction Cook-top comes with pre-set Indian menu options to help you cook your favourite dish perfectly. It also has an automatic voltage regulator that ensures durability and a power saving technology to ensure more food is cooked while using less power. And there's more, all of this comes at an affordable price. An economical and quicker way to cook a delicious meal, this one is worth every rupee.
HOW TO USE YOUR PRESTIGE INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Please place the Cooktop in a well-ventilated area on a flat platform. Do not place the Induction Cook-top on any metal surface or near a heat or fire source.
- Insert the plug into the socket.
- Once the mains switch is switched on, a beep sound is heard, and “-:-” appears on the display.
- Now press the ON/OFF button, and induction cooktop display will show.
- Place the Cookware at the centre of the glass panel.
- Select the function button as per the cooking requirements. If you hear any noise while using, slightly move the Cookware so that it lies in the centre of the glass panel.
Functions and Operating Instructions
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to switch on or switch off the Induction Cook-top.
- The Induction Cook-top will switch off automatically upon reaching the mentioned time limit.
- The Induction Cooktop will switch off automatically if not in use for a longer time.
- Upon selecting a work function, you can adjust the power by pressing the and button.
- Pressing the button will reduce the Temperature/Power.
- Pressing the button will increase the Temperature/Power.
- The temperature function is available only for the deep fry preset cooking function.
- In the course of heating, the intelligent heating function will automatically control the temperature based on need.