The prestige induction cook-top offers quick and consistent heating with highest efficiency. It has been thoughtfully designed with indian menu options like idli, dosa, chapati, curry etc., To suit your cooking methods. Now make your favourite indian dishes faster. Add to that its anti-magnetic wall, soft touch buttons, durability, safety, elegance and turn your cooking experience into something special.
HOW TO USE YOUR PRESTIGE INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Please place the Cooktop in a well-ventilated area on a flat platform. Do not place the Induction Cook-top on any metal surface or near a heat or fire source.
- Insert the plug into the socket.
- Once the mains switch is switched on, a beep sound is heard, and “-:-” appears on the display.
- Now press the ON/OFF button, and induction cooktop display will show.
- Place the Cookware at the centre of the glass panel.
- Select the function button as per the cooking requirements. If you hear any noise while using, slightly move the Cookware so that it lies in the centre of the glass panel.
Functions and Operating Instructions
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to switch on or switch off the Induction Cook-top.
- The Induction Cook-top will switch off automatically upon reaching the mentioned time limit.
- The Induction Cooktop will switch off automatically if not in use for a longer time.
- Upon selecting a work function, you can adjust the power by pressing the and button.
- Pressing the button will reduce the Temperature/Power.
- Pressing the button will increase the Temperature/Power.
- The temperature function is available only for the deep fry preset cooking function.
- In the course of heating, the intelligent heating function will automatically control the temperature based on need.