Introducing Nakshatra Cute Duo Svachh, a pressure cooker that doesn't just help you dish out great food, but looks great as well. A wide base makes stirring easy and the unique Svachh lid contains any spillage that might occur during the course of cooking, keeping your kitchen safer and cleaner than ever before.
Also, the cooker is gas and induction compatible. So not only can you wow people with your culinary skills, you can show off your cooker as well. It comes with a host of features such as unique stainless steel deep lid, stunning shape, metallic safety plug and a lot more.
The manufacturer of Prestige Pressure Cooker offers a 5 year warranty for the Aluminium Pressure Cookers, Duo Models and 10 Year warranty for Stainless Steel Outer lid Alpha Deluxe/Svachh cookers from the original date of purchase and will, during this period, replace the Pressure Cooker free of charge, if there is any defect due to faulty material or workmanship, subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The Pressure Cooker is used properly in accordance with the instructions given in the Instruction manual.
- The warranty does not cover any Pressure Cooker attended to by others excepting those from our Authorised Service Centres.
- Replacement parts such as Safety Plug, Handles, Screws, Weight Valve, Vent Tube, Gasket, Pressure Indicator with Grommet and Nuts are not covered by this warranty as these parts require periodic renewal.
- Damage caused by overheating, dry heating, soiling, scratches, pittings discolouration and separation of the induction plate base / sandwich cladded base from the body and body bulge due to dry heating and excessive heat are excluded from the warranty. Normal wear and tear to the fittings and gaskets are not covered by the warranty.
- The decision of the manufacturer is final in all cases of complaints.
- The warranty card duly stamped and signed by the dealer along with the cash memo, should be preserved and produced along with the unit sent to any of our Service Centres in India, otherwise the claim will be treated as invalid.
- The warranty does not cover any Pressure Cooker fitted with spurious / duplicate parts.
- Colour fading in HA / Powder coated cookers are not covered under warranty.
- Any issue related to food sticking to the cooking surface, is not covered under warranty. Especially in case of HA Cooker as HA Cooker is not nonstick. Food will require oil or water or careful control of heat to prevent sticking.
- Warranty does not cover if the pressure cooker is used on industrial gas burners