The New range of glass top gas tables from Prestige!! This range of compact gas tables are thoughtfully designed to consume less counter-top space. These gas tables come with shatter-proof toughened glass top for cleaning convenience. The burner design allows you to cook faster and more efficiently. Crafted with stainless steel body, these gas tables are a combination of performance, efficiency and good looks.
Care and Instructions
1) The gas tube must be checked regularly for wear or leaks. It must be replaced every two years. If it is damaged or if you notice a leak, the gas tube should be replaced immediately.
2) You must regularly check the gas tube for cracks or any other defect, thoroughly, Remember NOT to check gas leak with a flame. Keep the tube away from heat.
3) Keep the gas tube clean.
4) Keep the burners clean at all times to make sure gas consumption is optimum. To clean the burner holes use a wire brush, If you clean the burners with water make sure that you dry them properly.
5) Please ensure that the auto-ignition unit is free from food particles/liquids as it may affect the ignition. When in doubt, please take your stove to the nearest service centre.
6) Wipe the glass top and body with a dry cloth. If it is difficult to clean, use soapy water and then dry thoroughly with a dry cloth. Do not use hard scrubbers or any abrasive material as it may scratch the glass top and body.
7) Wash the pan support (trivet) in water and dry thoroughly before replacing.