The highly appreciated Prestige Popular Plus comes with an induction base and host of other top-of-the-line features. Manufactured from virgin aluminium to ensure zero contamination, this cooker boasts of highest quality of raw materials used. Perfected over a period of time with trademark Prestige engineering, expected the very best with up-to-date innovations and features. Add to that, the elegant design and splendid finish, the cooker is a sheer pleasure to cook with.
5 Years Warranty on Pressure Cooker and 1 Year Warranty on Induction Cooktop
Care and Instructions
- This appliance cooks under pressure. Improper use may result in scalding injury. Make certain the unit is properly closed before operating. See “Operating Instructions.
- Do not fill the unit over 2/3 full. When cooking foods that expand during cooking such as rice or dried vegetable, do not fill the unit over 1/2 full. Overfilling may cause a risk of clogging the vent tube (vent pipe) and developing excess pressure.
- Do not open the pressure cooker until the unit has cooled and internal pressure has been reduced. If the handles of the body and lid are difficult to push apart, this indicates that the cooker is still pressurized. Do not use force to open the cooker. The pressure remaining in the cooker can be dangerous.
- After the normal cooking pressure has been reached, reduce the heat to just above the sim position so that all the liquid inside the cooker which creates the steam, does not evaporate. Ensure the handles are tight. If found loose please tighten the same before use. For safe pressure cooking, cracked, broken, or charred handles should be replaced immediately.
- It is recommended to replace with a genuine Mini Metallic safety plug (Fusible safety relief device) and gasket after one year of everyday use for safe cooking.
- Do not dry heat the Pressure Cooker. It may lead to the fusing of the safety plug, bulging of the body base, and separation of the Induction base / Cladded base thereby damaging the Cooker. Do not put the pressure cooker inside the dishwasher for washing.
HOW TO USE YOUR PRESTIGE INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Please place the Cooktop in a well-ventilated area on a flat platform. Do not place the Induction Cooktop on any metal surface or near a heat or fire source.
Insert the plug into the socket.
- Once the mains switch is switched on, a beep sound is heard, and “-:-” appears on the display.
- Now press the ON/OFF button, and the induction cooktop display will show.
Place the Cookware at the centre of the glass panel.
- Select the function button as per the cooking requirements. If you hear any noise while using, slightly move the Cookware so that it lies in the centre of the glass panel.
Functions and Operating Instructions
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to switch on or switch off the Induction Cooktop.
The Induction Cooktop will switch off automatically upon reaching the mentioned time limit.
- The Induction Cooktop will switch off automatically if not in use for a longer time.
- Upon selecting a work function, you can adjust the power by pressing the and button.
- Pressing the button will reduce and increase the Temperature/Power.
- The temperature function is available only for the deep fry preset cooking function.
In the course of heating, the intelligent heating function will automatically control the temperature based on need.
TTK PRESTIGE LIMITED, REGISTERED OFFICE: PLOT NO . 38. SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, HOSUR- 635 126, INDIA