Stunning looks combined with great performance, our Royale range of gas tables is sure to take you by surprise. Bringing unmatched convenience with discernible features, this range of gas stove stands true to its name. It offers nothing short of a royal experience.
Crafted with heavy gauge stainless steel body, these gas tables come with high speed jumbo burner and a functional spill-proof design. The ergonomic knob-design makes it an excellent choice for the modern kitchen.
Care and Instructions
1) The gas tube must be checked regularly for wear or leaks. It must be replaced every two years. If it is damaged or if you notice a leak, the gas tube should be replaced immediately.
2) You must regularly check the gas tube for cracks or any other defect, thoroughly, Remember NOT to check gas leak with a flame. Keep the tube away from heat.
3) Keep the gas tube clean.
4) Keep the burners clean at all times to make sure gas consumption is optimum. To clean the burner holes use a wire brush, If you clean the burners with water make sure that you dry them properly.
5) Please ensure that the auto-ignition unit is free from food particles/liquids as it may affect the ignition. When in doubt, please take your stove to the nearest service centre.
6) Wipe the stainless steel and body with a dry cloth. If it is difficult to clean, use soapy water and then dry thoroughly with a dry cloth. Do not use hard scrubbers or any abrasive material as it may scratch the stainless steel and body.
7) Wash the pan support (trivet) in water and dry thoroughly before replacing.
TTK PRESTIGE LIMITED, REGISTERED OFFICE: PLOT NO . 38. SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, HOSUR- 635 126, INDIA