Elegantly designed with a host of features, the new and advanced Prestige Rio cooktop is a must-have in the contemporary kitchen. With varied Indian menu options and automatic voltage regulator that controls power surges and fluctuation, this induction cooktop is supremely healthy and easy to use. The unique power saver technology also keeps the power consumption in check.
HOW TO USE YOUR PRESTIGE INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Please place the Cooktop in a well-ventilated area on a flat platform. Do not place the Induction Cooktop on any metal surface or near a heat or fire source.
Insert the plug into the socket.
- Once the mains switch is switched on, a beep sound is heard, and “-:-” appears on the display.
- Now press the ON/OFF button, and the induction cooktop display will show.
Place the Cookware at the centre of the glass panel.
- Select the function button as per the cooking requirements. If you hear any noise while using, slightly move the Cookware so that it lies in the centre of the glass panel.
Functions and Operating Instructions
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to switch on or switch off the Induction Cooktop.
The Induction Cooktop will switch off automatically upon reaching the mentioned time limit.
- The Induction Cooktop will switch off automatically if not in use for a longer time.
- Upon selecting a work function, you can adjust the power by pressing the and button.
- Pressing the button will reduce and increase the Temperature/Power.
- The temperature function is available only for the deep fry preset cooking function.
In the course of heating, the intelligent heating function will automatically control the temperature based on need.
TTK PRESTIGE LIMITED, REGISTERED OFFICE: PLOT NO . 38. SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, HOSUR- 635 126, INDIA