Introducing the Prestige Stainless Steel Water Bottle! Easy to carry and made with 304 grade stainless steel, this bottle presents a hassle-free and safe way to carry water or other beverages wherever you go. The stylish design and features make this bottle a must-have for your on-the-go file Usage Instructions Wash the bottle thoroughly before and after eash use. Close the cap firmly
1. The gas tube must be checked regularly for wear or leaks. It must be replaced every two years. If it is damaged or if you notice a leak, the gas tube should be replaced immediately. Do not reduce tube length.
2. You must regularly check the gas tube for cracks or any other defects, thoroughly. Remember NOT to check gas leak with a flame. Keep the tube away from heat.
3. Keep the gas tube clean from any dirt for clear visibility of the tube.
4. Keep the burners clean at all times to make sure gas consumption is optimum. To clean the burner holes use a wire brush. If you clean the burners with water, make sure that you dry them properly.
5. Always keep the spark plug area clean.
6. Please wipe/clean the hob top after some time of use as it may be hot and when you pour water on the hot glass surface, the glass may break.
7. Wash the pan support in water and dry thoroughly before replacing.
8. Get your hob top serviced once a year at your nearest Prestige Service Centre.