Induction Cooktop:- 1 Year Warranty and Fry Pan:- 2 Years Warranty
HOW TO USE YOUR PRESTIGE INDUCTION COOKTOP
- Please place the Cooktop in a well-ventilated area on a flat platform. Do not place the Induction Cooktop on any metal surface or near a heat or fire source.
- Insert the plug into the socket.
- Once the mains switch is switched on, a beep sound is heard, and “-:-” appears on the display.
- Now press the ON/OFF button, and the induction cooktop display will show.
- Place the Cookware at the centre of the glass panel.
- Select the function button as per the cooking requirements. If you hear any noise while using, slightly move the Cookware so that it lies in the centre of the glass panel.
Functions and Operating Instructions “ON/OFF” Button
- Press the “ON/OFF” button to switch on or switch off the Induction Cooktop.
- The Induction Cooktop will switch off automatically upon reaching the mentioned time limit.
- The Induction Cooktop will switch off automatically if not in use for a longer time.
- Upon selecting a work function, you can adjust the power by pressing the and button.
- Pressing the button will reduce the Temperature/Power.
- Pressing the button will increase the Temperature/Power.
- The temperature function is available only for the deep fry preset cooking function.
- In the course of heating, the intelligent heating function will automatically control the temperature based on need.
Kitchen Set Care and Instructions.
- Before first use, remove the sticker on the coating surface if any, Wash the cookware in warm, soapy water.
- Use low to medium heat with your Non-stick cookware. Aluminium cookware conducts heat extremely quickly and evenly. High heat may damage your non-stick cookware, and this type of damage is not covered under the warranty.
- Do not use glass lids that have cracks, chips, or scratches, and do not attempt to make repairs to damaged cookware.
- When cooking, make sure handles are not positioned over other hot burners.
- Wooden or plastic utensils are recommended for most non-stick surfaces. Metal spoons used on Metal spoon-friendly non-stick coating shall be without sharp edges.
- Always wait for your cookware to cool before cleaning. Your cookware is easy to clean in warm, soapy water using a cloth or sponge. Never use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads such as steel wool, scouring powder, or oven cleaner.
- Avoid leaving food in the pan after cooking, as it may cause deterioration to the pan’s surface.
- Cookware with a hard-anodised exterior is not dishwasher safe.
- This warranty does not cover misuse, staining, discoloration, or scratching of the non-stick interior Painted Aluminium exterior, or stainless steel exterior.
TTK PRESTIGE LIMITED, REGISTERED OFFICE: PLOT NO. 38. SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, HOSUR- 635126, INDIA