Experience new-ege cooking with this Magna Hard Anodised Cookware. The non-toxic surface of the pan is resistant to high flames, non-staining and metal-spoon friendly, thus making it truly durable. Go on, use this cookware as a cook-and-serve, flaunt it, enjoy the attention and of course all the lip-smacking delicacies you can make with it.
How to Use your Prestige Hard Anodised Plus Cookware
1) Cook over low to medium heat for best cooking results. High heat can burn food, waste energy, and cause surface discoloration after some time.
2) Do not use sharp objects like knives/forks and metal spoons with sharp corners/edges as it may scratch the surface.
3) Do not touch hot surfaces. Use gloves if required.
4) Let the pan and lid cool down before washing to safeguard against rapid temperature changes that can cause warping and cracking.
5) Never subject the cookware to dry heat or frying unattended induction disc may peel off and cookware may also get damaged.
6) Do not leave food in the cookware overnight or for a long duration. Chemical in the decomposing food will attack the metal and the cookware can develop Pits & Stains.
IMPORTANT: Clean your Prestige Hard Anodised Plus Cookware with soapy water (using the plastic scrubber) after each use to prevent oil deposition. Do not use harsh abrasives such as steel wool, steel brushes, ash, or mud to clean the Prestige Hard Anodised Plus Cookware.
Note that this cookware is not nonstick - it is hard anodised. some food will require oil or water or careful control of heat to prevent sticking.
DO NOT wash Prestige Hard Anodised Plus Cookware in the dishwasher. Harsh chemicals like dishwasher detergents will damage the surface. Do not use steel wool and harsh detergents etc., to wash the Prestige Hard Anodised Plus Cookware
TTK PRESTIGE LIMITED, REGISTERED OFFICE: PLOT NO . 38. SIPCOT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, HOSUR- 635 126, INDIA